Some of the goals of the technology center are as follows:
1) The primary goal of the technology center is to empower the rural youth by bringing in economic stability in their lives. This can be achieved by training them with different skills so they can use these skills for income generation.
2) As mentioned above, the different livelihood training programs to be imparted include the areas like
- Bamboo and Cane (Furniture, Domes, roofing, water tanks and harvesting structures, beams, vermi and compost posts)
- Tractor Driving/Repair/Maintenance (Diesel maintenance and repair, hydraulics, bio-fuel adaptation, driving, implements attachment and use)
-Appropriate building techniques (Ferro cement, interlocking blocks, paving blocks, titl slab, panels, roofing-beam and slab/ferro/fibre)
-Electrical (House wiring, small motor rewinding)
-Black smithy/welding (Garden, freames and jigs, tractor implements)
-Computer (Linux, Windows office, internet, web design basics)
-Sewing/Stitiching (sewing, stitiching, embroidery, applique work)
3) To build an eco-shop to help market the products made by the people trained at technology center
4) To make the technology center self sustainable after a couple of years.