1. A three-month project for the Tamilnadu Government on Analyzing crime statistics for the year 2000.
2. Project on Crime in Tamil Nadu - 2000 for the Tamil Nadu Police.
3. Multimedia presentation on PCVC and its activities at the Rotary club, Shakti''''s function.
4. A support group meeting on Aftershock of the US trauma: Helping families cope held to help families and other sympathizers understand the trauma that such a tragedy can bring about and help them cope with the situation.
5. Multimedia presentation on Mental Health and Human Rights at The Banyan (an institute for mentally ill destitute women), as part of the World Mental Health day program.
6. Multimedia presentation on Ending Violence against Women at the Sixth District Conference of Zonta International that focused on Eradication of Violence against Women in the regions of India, Srilanka and Bangladesh through legislation, advocacy and action.
7. A 50 weeks sensitization program (On Effective Handling of Victims) for all the women police of Tamilnadu spanning a total population of approximately 4800 women police of Tamilnadu.
8. Conducted a 2-day Workshop on Designing a Research Project specifically for students and researchers in the field of social sciences.
9. Executing agency for the Inspector General of Police (V&AC) QueenÕs Award Project on Web based training for Women police on Dispute Resolution (2002-2003).
10. Started Astitva, a shelter home for distressed women and children, where focus is on total empowerment of the individual, as the first phase of a three-phase project called New Beginnings.
11. Started Insights Š A PCVC End Abuse Campaign as part of our crime prevention programs. The purpose of Insights is to create new perspectives on important social issues and build an engaged, involved, active, and excited audience for challenging films. The issues will include but will not be limited to domestic violence, trauma, rape, gender roles and gender rights, alcoholism, sexuality issues, child abuse, and trafficking. Insights also organizes and facilitates post-screening discussions and/or workshops with the directors of the films and experts in the field. These screenings and discussions are designed to challenge myths and silences around these topics in our community while increasing awareness about the needs of survivors. Insights was officially launched on 7th March 2003 with the screening of ''''A Woman''''s Place'''' in collaboration with the Office of Public Affairs, American Consulate, Chennai. We had the Producer/Director of the movie, Ms. Paromita Vohra from Mumbai as the Special Guest who also moderated the post screening discussion.
12. Have been operating two Crisis Lines (56105595 / 56105596) 24 hours a day for more than 15 months and offering assistance on an average to around 10-15 new cases of violence every month.