(1) Preparation of a CD with all documents obtained from previous case studies, including data obtained through RTI.
(2) Bringing together a meeting of regional office representatives, officials at MoEF Delhi, civil society groups, relevant remedial bodies and media for the dissemination of the findings.
(3) Media advocacy both in the form of sharing data with journalists as well as writing analytical articles/papers in newspapers/journals.
(4) Ongoing additional action research and data collection on compliance and monitoring along with partner organizations using RTI.
(5) Ongoing advocacy using the information being gathered and processed through journalists, direct petitioning to MoEF, litigation if felt necessary, feeding relevant information to ongoing struggle groups, and using existing meetings and network forums to highlight the issue of non-compliance and lack of monitoring.