1) 9 RTI Information Kiosks were organized for public at various government offices, schools, public fairs, assemblies, meetings and protests etc.
2) 8 meetings and workshops were organized to promote the RTI act among common mass. RTI support group also participated in workshops organized by other organizations.
3) 14 RTI acts and its working related Training programs were organized
4) 262 people called RTI helpline number seeking guidance regarding solutions of problems related to applying RTI application
5) 19485 booklets, 332 VCDs and 76 VCD set containing RTI related material were distributed at different kiosks and meetings.
RTI Act Assessment
6) 3 districts (Dungarpur, Junjunu, and karooli) were surveyed to assess the situation of implementation of RTI act in the state of Rajasthan
Social audits and Public hearing
7) Social audits were done about the people benefitted from the work performed under NREGA, Sarv-Siksha Abhiayan and pension schemes in Bhanswara, Jalawar, Chilashwer-Bhilwara, Vijaypura-Rajsammand and Shrinagar-Ajmer District of Rajasthan and Unnav region of Uttar Pradesh.
Networking with other People’s Organizations and social NGOs
8) RTI support group participated in First National Youth Assembly, Mahila Chentna Mela, May Fair and Labor day, Awareness march on NREGA and media survey on RTI
Rajasthan Election Watch
9) Rajasthan Election watch did the analysis of “Shapath part” vow letters and organized an all over Rajasthan a public opinion rally during 2008 Vidhan Sabha Election